Looking to buy a house in Vancouver- Long Distance?
Are you relocating to Vancouver? We are working with families who are making a move to Vancouver Area on Daily basis. Weather you are moving from within Canada or from a different country, there are additional steps you need to take and aspects to overlook. Subscrice to our Youtube Channel to learn everything about Vancouver and the cities around it, or lets connect and we will provide you with information that is accurate based on your case. We are also providing placement services, if you prefer to rent a home before your arrival.
We have a totally innovative way to buy Vancouver BC real estate. Traditional house hunting works like this:
- You start looking at homes online
- You make a note of the ones that look nice and you go drive by them.
- You might decide that you don’t like the area, or the houses are too close together, or it’s too close to the main road. So now you’ve wasted time and gas money.
- Or you like it so you call the number on the For Sale sign. The agent makes an appointment to show you the house but once you get inside you realize the rooms are tiny, or it’s very dark inside. So again, you’ve wasted time and gas going to see a house that won’t meet your needs.
What if there were a better way to shop for homes?
There is! It’s called Virtual House Hunting. Here’s how WE do it:
- You hire us (at ZERO COST) to help you find your next home.
- We send you lists of homes that seem like good fits for your requirements. You tell us which ones you’re interested in seeing.
- WE go to the house and CONNECT ON A ZOOM MEETING, we go through the entire house, inside and out. We can be online together to answer your questions, or we can send you the link to the video when it’s ready to view on your free time.
- You watch the video on your phone, or on your computer.
- Then you let us know if the house is worth seeing in person. If not, you only spent 5-10 minutes watching the video. And if you do like it, only then do you need to get in the car and drive over to see it.
Imagine if you saw 10-15 videos of your favorite homes but only had to go see a few in person? How much time would that save you? How many weekends would you be able to spend at the beach, or at soccer games, instead of dragging the kids to five houses that you didn’t like enough to pursue?
Is this program for people who want to buy a house sight unseen?
I’ve only had ONE client who ever bought a property from a video. She was moving to GA from CA and wrote the offer based on the video. She didn’t see the property in person until closing day! So it’s possible to do this, but not common.
How can this be free? What’s the catch?
When a seller decides to sell their home, they pay their real estate agent, who then pays the buyer’s agent’s fee. So we are compensated at the closing table by the seller’s agent when our clients buy Vancouver BC real estate. We have to go see these homes anyway, either alone or with the client. The extra step of filming the house and uploading the video is worth saving our clients time.
Are there any requirements for the buyers?
Yes, a few. In order for us to assist you we will have you hire us by signing an exclusive right to represent you. You cannot work with another Realtor to look at houses. You must be willing to get pre-approved for a mortgage (or provide proof of funds if paying cash for a house.) That’s it!
So whether you’re looking to buy a home in Vnacouer, Burnaby, Richmond, Coquitlam, Langley, Surrey, Ladner, Tsewassen or any other area, let us make your life easier!
Simply fill out the information below to receive assistance with your move! Your privacy is always important. Your information will not be shared, sold or exchanged with anyone else.