Moving is never our favourite time of the year. Well, at least not packing and unpacking.. living with boxes and have mess around for long time. Vancouver in the box has shared some awesome tips with us to make your move more smooth:
1. It is a good idea to get rid of unwanted items – make room for new things in your life. Call Recycling BC hot line 604-732-9253 (rcbc.bc.ca ) to learn where to recycle & donate!
2. Arranging parking for your truck- make sure to reserve a parking spot or designated area for the truck/ movers. In Vancouver, you can apply to reserve meter spaces at least 3 days prior to your move: 604-8716730.
3. Elevator- Make sure to reserve the elevator on both sides of your move in advance.
4. Pack important documents, passports, new keys, money and MSP cards and place in your car before movers arrive.
5. Finally, leave all the keys to your old house (storage, garage, shed...) and all appliances manuals in one spot for the new owner.
Vancouver In The Box, provides fast & efficient packing services for your move. Email to arrange a free in home estimate: vancouverintehbox.com or Call 778-228-6976.
Moving expenses can also be tax deductible! if you need more information on this topic, please visit:
Post Your Comment: